Information Systems Analyst
We don’t expect you to know everything about Wilber. We do expect you to have the energy and passion to learn about your new role to facilitate and improve core business functions.
- Working directly with Directors and front line workers in their respective departments to make enhancements, and troubleshoot challenging problems
- Analyzing and technical planning of modifications to existing systems
- Making modifications, testing, handing over to internal and external clients
- Working with operations teams to help construct architectural plans for future of each system
To be considered for this role, you will need to have demonstrable experience in the following:
- Passion for learning and personal development
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Previous experience managing and configuring Windows Server-based infrastructure
We would like to see some experience including some of the following:
- PowerShell Scripting
- Familiarity with Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Centralized device management (Microsoft Intune, etc)
- Experience with Windows Server Core
- Configuration, deployment, and migration to Microsoft Azure
- Vendor coordination
- Infrastructure modernization planning
- Network infrastructure (Firewalls, Switches, VLAN Configuration, etc)
What you will learn on the job:
- Details about Wilber Group and the work we do
- Modern Windows Server 2019+ deployment strategies and architecture
- Additional experience migrating workloads to Microsoft Azure or other hosted solution
- Cloud managed network infrastructure (Cisco Meraki)
- How to have raving fans as customers of the IT services your team provides
- Ways to motivate team members and encourage additional learning opportunities
Salary and benefits
We pride ourselves in being great at what we do and have developed a work culture that inspires innovation and pushing boundaries. We value our team member happiness, our tools, and the quality of everything we do. Join us to work with a group of friendly, intelligent experts while honing your craft and becoming a better team member.
- Hourly based
- Paid time off + public holidays
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Employer-paid short- and long-term disability
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement program with company match after 1-year employment
- Book, conference, and training budget
- Top of the line laptop and software
- Mentorship opportunities
Say yes to some of the finest employee perks
Begin your day with our complimentary breakfast and enjoy some delicious yogurt, fresh fruit, eggs and more.
free yoga & meditation
Get paid while participating in our wellness initiatives. Join us in our free yoga and meditation classes and bi-weekly walks.
Wilber shares its earnings with its employees through a success share program in the form of monthly checks.
In honor of our single and busy parents, employees can set work hours to better fit their life style.
Satisfied and happy employees make all the difference. Start with a higher salary and earn more money with Wilber.
Get reimbursed for continued education in your field and earn more money as you advance in your career.
health insurance plans
We offer customizable, low-cost health insurance plans that fit your budget and can be extended to the whole family.
dental and vision plans
Everything you and your family needs for a healthy mouth, a great smile and a clear vision. Optional Plan.
401K retirement plan
Grow your money with a generous company match in our customizable retirement plan. Optional plan.