Claims recovery- Collector
Full benefits, Paid time off, and 401(k) match opportunity is available for all full-time employees.
This position requires a person with attention to detail and a professional, friendly behavior. Must be assertive, organized, energetic, and able to multi-task.
Wilber is an industry leader in insurance recovery whose clients include the most recognizable insurance providers in the nation. We pride ourselves on our distinguished workplace culture, facilities, and the service we give to the Bloomington-Normal community. As a member of our recovery team, you will have direct and lasting impact on people’s lives, both close to home and afar. Through immersive and encouraging training, we will provide you guidance and supportive coaching on your route to personal and professional growth.
- Make outbound calls to customers/debtors informing of claim filed against them
- Receive and /transfer inbound calls
- Accurately obtain payments via card and ACH (electronic check payment)
- Negotiate repayment and financial plans as needed
- Update/validate contact information
- Successfully notate files of conversations had and payments received
- Provide clarity on filed claims and answer any inquiries from customers
- Update and review all accounts to keep records of payments up to date
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to deescalate conflict
- Adaptable to change
- Precise attention to detail
- Demonstrates initiative and good judgement
- Ability to switch gears on a moment’s notice and multitask
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Computer proficiency
- Insurance knowledge is a plus
- Customer service or sales experience
- Exemplary phone etiquette
Say yes to some of the finest employee perks
Begin your day with our complimentary breakfast and enjoy some delicious yogurt, fresh fruit, eggs and more.
free yoga & meditation
Get paid while participating in our wellness initiatives. Join us in our free yoga and meditation classes and bi-weekly walks.
Wilber shares its earnings with its employees through a success share program in the form of monthly checks.
In honor of our single and busy parents, employees can set work hours to better fit their life style.
Satisfied and happy employees make all the difference. Start with a higher salary and earn more money with Wilber.
Get reimbursed for continued education in your field and earn more money as you advance in your career.
health insurance plans
We offer customizable, low-cost health insurance plans that fit your budget and can be extended to the whole family.
dental and vision plans
Everything you and your family needs for a healthy mouth, a great smile and a clear vision. Optional Plan.
401K retirement plan
Grow your money with a generous company match in our customizable retirement plan. Optional plan.