Litigation Manager- INTERNAL EMPLOYEES ONLY
| Pay: $28,080- $33,280 + monthly success share bonus ($200 average)
- Makes decisions about suit filings on behalf of our clients.
- Adhering to client requirements and internal work standards.
- Works with clients and forwarding attorneys to file suit, through to judgment.
- Acts as an intermediary between clients, insureds, and attorneys to ensure successful filing.
- Answers client/attorney questions.
- Clerical duties may include processing affidavits and sending letters.
- Prompt review of settlement offers in accordance with client and internal work standards.
- Responsible for keeping excellent notes in case files.
- Must be able to manage own workload and organize based on company priorities.
- Excellent communication with unit supervisor and director is required.
- Enjoy providing excellent service to clients and attorneys
- Have an eye for detail and understand that both quality and quantity matters.
- Enjoy high volume clerical and phone work.
- Have a will and drive to succeed.
- Enjoy innovation and can provide solutions to difficult problems.
- Are comfortable with computers and can type.
- Enjoy working as an individual and as a part of a team.
- Like high communication, both at a company level and a unit level
- Love to learn and can receive constructive feedback well.
- Want to be a part of an environment where everyone has a shared purpose and wants to Win for the company.
- You want to come to work to see friends and colleagues, without drama.
Say yes to some of the finest employee perks
Begin your day with our complimentary breakfast and enjoy some delicious yogurt, fresh fruit, eggs and more.
free yoga & meditation
Get paid while participating in our wellness initiatives. Join us in our free yoga and meditation classes and bi-weekly walks.
Wilber shares its earnings with its employees through a success share program in the form of monthly checks.
In honor of our single and busy parents, employees can set work hours to better fit their life style.
Satisfied and happy employees make all the difference. Start with a higher salary and earn more money with Wilber.
Get reimbursed for continued education in your field and earn more money as you advance in your career.
health insurance plans
We offer customizable, low-cost health insurance plans that fit your budget and can be extended to the whole family.
dental and vision plans
Everything you and your family needs for a healthy mouth, a great smile and a clear vision. Optional Plan.
401K retirement plan
Grow your money with a generous company match in our customizable retirement plan. Optional plan.