Claims Evaluation Specialist
| Position type: Full Time | Department: Claims Onboarding Support
| Type: Skilled level Associate
| Skills: clerical, administration, repetitive examination of virtual documents
| Pay: $14.50/hr starting + monthly bonus ($200 average)
- Review and accurately analyze how Wilber should proceed with file handing
- Learn insurance principles and apply them in the handling of claims
- Access client claim systems to pull data for entry
- Be responsible for internal security through following proper procedures of guest visits and proper document destruction procedures
- Participates in team meetings, prepared with feedback and suggestions
- Work closely with IT and Client service teams to communicate trends and issues
- Some office experience preferred
- Strong organization skills
- Precise attention to detail
- Comfortable with computers and MS Office
- Willing to learn new skills
- Demonstrates initiative and good judgement
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Type 40 WPM or more
- Insurance knowledge is a plus
- Vulnerability is important, ask for help and admit mistakes to correct and learn from
- Proven ability to learn multiple processes quickly
- Computer proficiency is essential, this is a ‘data entry centered’ position
- Role is challenging, requires analysis and reasoning skills
- Attention to detail, mistakes could result in loss of company profits
- Ability to read/analyze and interpret information pertaining to insurance principles
- High School diploma or GED required
Say yes to some of the finest employee perks
Begin your day with our complimentary breakfast iteams and enjoy some delicious yogurt, fresh fruit, eggs and more.
free yoga & meditation
Get paid while participating in our wellness initiatives. Join us in our free yoga and meditation classes and bi-weekly walks.
Wilber shares its earnings with its employees through a success share program in the form of monthly checks.
In honor of our single and busy parents, employees can set work hours to better fit their life style.
Satisfied and happy employees make all the difference. Start with a higher salary and earn more money with Wilber.
Get reimbursed for continued education in your field and earn more money as you advance in your career.
health insurance plans
We offer customizable, low-cost health insurance plans that fit your budget and can be extended to the whole family.
dental and vision plans
Everything you and your family needs for a healthy mouth, a great smile and a clear vision. Optional Plan.
401K retirement plan
Grow your money with a generous company match in our customizable retirement plan. Optional plan.