Data Entry Administrative Support
Our Claims Onboarding Team is looking to fill a data entry position in our Normal, IL office. You will be part of a team handling all electronic documentation, creating reports, filing, managing emails and updating our database. At Wilber, administrative assistants can earn between $28K - $34K per year including special benefit packages and a monthly success share bonus.
- Learn basic insurance principles and apply them case by case
- Review and analyze insurance claims
- Use industry specific software to enter and update our database
- Apply insurance principles to claims
- Report issues with team supervisor
- Meet client specific goals and metrics
- Strong organization skills
- Precise attention to detail
- Comfortable with computers and MS Office
- Willing to learn new computer skills
- Demonstrates initiative and good judgement
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Type 40 WPM or more
- Insurance knowledge is a plus
Say yes to some of the finest employee perks
Begin your day with our complimentary breakfast and enjoy some delicious yogurt, fresh fruit, eggs and more.
free yoga & meditation
Get paid while participating in our wellness initiatives. Join us in our free yoga and meditation classes and bi-weekly walks.
Wilber shares its earnings with its employees through a success share program in the form of monthly checks.
In honor of our single and busy parents, employees can set work hours to better fit their life style.
Satisfied and happy employees make all the difference. Start with a higher salary and earn more money with Wilber.
Get reimbursed for continued education in your field and earn more money as you advance in your career.
health insurance plans
We offer customizable, low-cost health insurance plans that fit your budget and can be extended to the whole family.
dental and vision plans
Everything you and your family needs for a healthy mouth, a great smile and a clear vision. Optional Plan.
401K retirement plan
Grow your money with a generous company match in our customizable retirement plan. Optional plan.