Referred candidate Only
We are constantly hiring for Subrogation Specialists to join Collections teams and Administrative Support Specialists to join our Claims Support teams. Please apply and we will follow up with a phone call to briefly discuss the roles available, which you think you'd be a good fit for and ensure you can meet the requirements for the role.
Wilber is an industry leader in insurance recovery whose clients include the most recognizable insurance providers in the nation. We pride ourselves on our distinguished workplace culture, facilities, and the service we give to the Bloomington-Normal community. As a member of our recovery team, you will have direct and lasting impact on people’s lives, both close to home and afar. Through immersive and encouraging training, we will provide you guidance and supportive coaching on your route to personal and professional growth.
- Make outbound calls to customers/debtors informing of claim filed against them
- Receive and /transfer inbound calls
- Accurately obtain payments via card and ACH (electronic check payment)
- Negotiate repayment and financial plans as needed
- Use industry specific software to analyze case files
- Add note to files properly using Wilber specific codes
- Electronically package requests
- Occasional phone use required (depending upon position)
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to deescalate conflict
- Adaptable to change
- Precise attention to detail
- Demonstrates initiative and good judgement
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Computer proficiency
Say yes to some of the finest employee perks
Begin your day with our complimentary breakfast iteams and enjoy some delicious yogurt, fresh fruit, eggs and more.
free yoga & meditation
Get paid while participating in our wellness initiatives. Join us in our free yoga and meditation classes and bi-weekly walks.
Wilber shares its earnings with its employees through a success share program in the form of monthly checks.
In honor of our single and busy parents, employees can set work hours to better fit their life style.
Satisfied and happy employees make all the difference. Start with a higher salary and earn more money with Wilber.
Get reimbursed for continued education in your field and earn more money as you advance in your career.
health insurance plans
We offer customizable, low-cost health insurance plans that fit your budget and can be extended to the whole family.
dental and vision plans
Everything you and your family needs for a healthy mouth, a great smile and a clear vision. Optional Plan.
401K retirement plan
Grow your money with a generous company match in our customizable retirement plan. Optional plan.