Data Entry- Insurance Claims Clerk
Position type: Full Time Type: Entry level
Relevant Experience: clerical, data entry, administration, office experience
Pay: $13.20/hr starting + monthly bonus ($200 average)
Our Insurance Support Team is looking to fill an automobile claims processing position as an Insurance Coverage Investigator in our Normal, IL office. You will be part of a team handling all electronic documentation, creating reports, filing, managing emails and updating our database. Join one of the nation's top and most innovative Subrogation Recovery Law Firms!
- Full time employees receive full benefits (Medical, Vision & Dental) with Short/Long Term Disability
- 401(k) w/ Company Match
- PTO & Paid Holiday Leave
- and much more
Visit https://wilbergroup.com/about/ to learn more!
- Learn basic insurance principles and apply them case by case
- Review and analyze insurance claims
- Use industry specific software to enter and update our database
- Prepare and present reports to supervisor
- Meet client specific and department goals
- Contact insurance representatives about policy information
- Discover/assess proof of insurance coverage
- High School diploma or GED required
- Strong organization skills
- Precise attention to detail
- Comfortable with computers and MS Office
- Willing to learn new computer skills
- Demonstrates initiative and good judgement
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Phone etiquette
- Insurance knowledge is a plus
Say yes to some of the finest employee perks
Begin your day with our complimentary breakfast items and enjoy some delicious yogurt, fresh fruit, eggs and more.
free yoga & meditation
Get paid while participating in our wellness initiatives. Join us in our free yoga and meditation classes and bi-weekly walks.
Wilber shares its earnings with its employees through a success share program in the form of monthly checks.
In honor of our single and busy parents, employees can set work hours to better fit their life style.
Satisfied and happy employees make all the difference. Start with a higher salary and earn more money with Wilber.
Get reimbursed for continued education in your field and earn more money as you advance in your career.
health insurance plans
We offer customizable, low-cost health insurance plans that fit your budget and can be extended to the whole family.
dental and vision plans
Everything you and your family needs for a healthy mouth, a great smile and a clear vision. Optional Plan.
401K retirement plan
Grow your money with a generous company match in our customizable retirement plan. Optional plan.