Insurance Claims- Recovery Representative
Position type: Full Time Type: Entry level
Relevant Experience: sales, customer service, call center, underwriting
Pay: $16/hr starting + commission bonus (Commission rates vary based on monthly goal obtainment)
Commissions range from $950-$1,350 on average each month with top performers earning over $4,000 a month
- Full time employees receive full benefits (Medical, Vision & Dental) with Short/Long Term Disability
- 401(k) w/ Company Match
- PTO & Paid Holiday Leave
- and much more
Wilber is the leading insurance recovery law firm in the US partnering with some of the most recognized insurance providers nationwide. Our workplace culture is exceptional, and the service provided to our clients and community is second to none. This position requires a person with attention to detail and a professional, friendly behavior. Must be organized, energetic, and able to multi-task.
Visit https://wilbergroup.com/about/ to learn more!
- Make outbound calls to customers/debtors informing of claim filed against them
- Receive and /transfer inbound calls
- Accurately obtain payments via card and ACH (electronic check payment)
- Negotiate repayment and financial plans as needed
- Update/validate contact information
- Successfully notate files of conversations had and payments received
- Provide clarity on filed claims and answer any inquiries from customers
- Update and review all accounts to keep records of payments up to date
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to deescalate conflict
- Adaptable to change
- Precise attention to detail
- Demonstrates initiative and good judgement
- Ability to switch gears on a moment’s notice and multitask
- Team player with a positive attitude
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Computer proficiency
- Insurance knowledge is a plus
- Customer service or sales experience
- Exemplary phone etiquette
Say yes to some of the finest employee perks
Begin your day with our complimentary breakfast items and enjoy some delicious yogurt, fresh fruit, eggs and more.
free yoga & meditation
Get paid while participating in our wellness initiatives. Join us in our free yoga and meditation classes and bi-weekly walks.
Wilber shares its earnings with its employees through a success share program in the form of monthly checks.
In honor of our single and busy parents, employees can set work hours to better fit their life style.
Satisfied and happy employees make all the difference. Start with a higher salary and earn more money with Wilber.
Get reimbursed for continued education in your field and earn more money as you advance in your career.
health insurance plans
We offer customizable, low-cost health insurance plans that fit your budget and can be extended to the whole family.
dental and vision plans
Everything you and your family needs for a healthy mouth, a great smile and a clear vision. Optional Plan.
401K retirement plan
Grow your money with a generous company match in our customizable retirement plan. Optional plan.