Property Claims Specialist- Insurance Collections
- Review estimates, contracts, expert reports and other documentation necessary to gather facts about the claim and parties involved.
- Skip trace for up to date phone, address and business information regarding responsible parties and third parties tangentially involved.
- Send email, make and accept phone calls to/from involved parties
- Gain an in depth knowledge for fire, water, and non-theft property damage cases
- Negotiate claims based on facts available to maximize recoveries
- Meet and exceed work metrics for files worked and calls mode on a daily and weekly basis.
Pay: $16/hr starting + commission bonus (Commission rates vary based on monthly goal obtainment)
Commissions range from $950-$1,350 on average each month with top performers earning over $4,000 a month
- Full time employees receive full benefits (Medical, Vision & Dental) with Short/Long Term Disability
- 401(k) w/ Company Match
- PTO & Paid Holiday Leave
- and much more
Wilber is the leading insurance recovery law firm in the US partnering with some of the most recognized insurance providers nationwide. Our workplace culture is exceptional, and the service provided to our clients and community is second to none. This position requires a person with attention to detail and a professional, friendly behavior. Must be organized, energetic, and able to multi-task.
Visit https://wilbergroup.com/about/ to learn more!
- Keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
- Design course of action to recover outstanding payments
- Locate and contact debtors to inquire about their payment status
- Negotiate payoff deadlines or payment plans
- Manage questions or complaints
- Review and resolve discrepancies
- Create trust relationships with borrowers when possible to avoid likely issues
- Update account status and database frequently
- Alert superiors of borrowers unwilling or unable to pay when necessary
- Comply with requirements when legal action is unavoidable
Debt Collector Requirements
- Some experience as debt collector is preferred but not required
- Experience working with targets and tight deadlines
- Understanding of relevant legal requirements
- Working knowledge of MS Office and databases
- Great communication and people skills
- Adept at negotiating and persuading
- Ability to be polite and compassionate without lacking confidence
- High school diploma is preferred
Say yes to some of the finest employee perks
Begin your day with our complimentary breakfast items and enjoy some delicious yogurt, fresh fruit, eggs and more.
free yoga & meditation
Get paid while participating in our wellness initiatives. Join us in our free yoga and meditation classes and bi-weekly walks.
Wilber shares its earnings with its employees through a success share program in the form of monthly checks.
In honor of our single and busy parents, employees can set work hours to better fit their life style.
Satisfied and happy employees make all the difference. Start with a higher salary and earn more money with Wilber.
Get reimbursed for continued education in your field and earn more money as you advance in your career.
health insurance plans
We offer customizable, low-cost health insurance plans that fit your budget and can be extended to the whole family.
dental and vision plans
Everything you and your family needs for a healthy mouth, a great smile and a clear vision. Optional Plan.
401K retirement plan
Grow your money with a generous company match in our customizable retirement plan. Optional plan.