Claims Support Representative
Experience: Entry Level
Relevant Skills: Clerical, data entry, administration, office experience
Pay: $29,500 to $36,000 annually + monthly bonus ($200-$300 Average!)
"Great Place to Work" Certified
- Full time employees receive full benefits (Medical, Vision, & Dental) with Short/Long Term Disability
- 401(k) with company match
- PTO & Paid Holiday Leave
- Flexible work schedule
- And much more!
Wilber is the leading insurance recovery law firm in the US partnering with some of the most recognized insurance providers nationwide. Our workplace culture is exceptional, and the service provided to our clients and community is second to none. This position requires a person with attention to detail and a professional, friendly behavior. Must be organized, energetic, and able to multi-task.
Visit https://wilbergroup.com/about/ to learn more!
What you will learn in this role:
- Learn basic insurance principles and apply them case by case
- Review and analyze insurance claims
- Use industry specific software to enter and update our database
- Prepare and present reports to supervisor
- Meet client specific and department goals
- Contact insurance representatives about policy information
- Discover/assess proof of insurance coverage
- Classify license suspension opportunities
- Review and send outgoing emails, faxes, and letter
- Correspond with various parties
- Occasional phone use required
High School diploma or GED required
- Strong organization skills
- Precise attention to detail
- Comfortable with computers and Microsoft Office
- Willing to learn new computer skills
- Demonstrates initiative and good judgement
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Phone etiquette
- Insurance knowledge is a plus
Say yes to some of the finest employee perks
Begin your day with our complimentary breakfast items and enjoy some delicious yogurt, fresh fruit, eggs and more.
free yoga & meditation
Get paid while participating in our wellness initiatives. Join us in our free yoga and meditation classes and bi-weekly walks.
Wilber shares its earnings with its employees through a success share program in the form of monthly checks.
In honor of our single and busy parents, employees can set work hours to better fit their life style.
Satisfied and happy employees make all the difference. Start with a higher salary and earn more money with Wilber.
Get reimbursed for continued education in your field and earn more money as you advance in your career.
health insurance plans
We offer customizable, low-cost health insurance plans that fit your budget and can be extended to the whole family.
dental and vision plans
Everything you and your family needs for a healthy mouth, a great smile and a clear vision. Optional Plan.
401K retirement plan
Grow your money with a generous company match in our customizable retirement plan. Optional plan.