Auto Subrogation Adjuster
- Be responsible for investigations, adjustments, negotiations of subrogation claims against adverse insurance carriers, while meeting individual and team production goals.
- Perform skip tracing and other investigative work, as needed.
- Prepare subrogation demands per department guidelines
- Research state laws to support and resolve claim, using proper procedures.
- Contact responsible parties to negotiate a settlement on behalf of the client
You are qualified if you:
- Have a bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience in the insurance industry, particularly subrogation.
- Have a least one year directly working subrogation collection claims.
- Have, or are currently working on, one or more of these professional insurance designations: CPCU, AIC, AIS, AINS, or CSRP.
- Are self-driven with proven track record of meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Possess a competitive nature and positive attitude.
- Are a proven negotiator and able to think outside of the box.
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Have computer skills such as typing, learning new software, general internet navigation.
- Here at Wilber, we:
- Provide client-partners with an excellent net return through continuously improved recovery management services.
- Foster a community where team members provide excellent service to client-partners.
- Strive to hand complaints up and compliments around and down, encouraging an environment of trust and professionalism.
- Offer company activities that include quarterly off-site events, contests, and special events.
- Are a family of team members that believe in doing the right thing for each other and the world around us.
Wilber is the leading insurance recovery law firm in the US partnering with some of the most recognized insurance providers nationwide. Our workplace culture is exceptional, and the service provided to our clients and community is second to none. Join one of the nation's top and most innovative Subrogation Recovery Law Firms!
To learn more about Wilber and what we do visit: www.wilbergroup.com/about/
Say yes to some of the finest employee perks
Begin your day with our complimentary breakfast items and enjoy some delicious yogurt, fresh fruit, eggs and more.
Get incentivized to participate in our corporate wellness initiatives. Pursue mental and phycial health on us!
Wilber shares its earnings with its employees through a success share program in the form of monthly checks.
In honor of our single and busy parents, employees can set work hours to better fit their life style.
Satisfied and happy employees make all the difference. Start with a higher salary and earn more money with Wilber.
Get reimbursed for continued education in your field and earn more money as you advance in your career.
health insurance plans
We offer customizable, low-cost health insurance plans that fit your budget and can be extended to the whole family.
dental and vision plans
Everything you and your family needs for a healthy mouth, a great smile and a clear vision. Optional Plan.
401K retirement plan
Grow your money with a generous company match in our customizable retirement plan. Optional plan.