- Make outbound calls to customers/debtors informing of claim filed against them
- Negotiate repayment and financial plans to recover assets for clients
- Update/validate contact information
- Successfully notate files of conversations had and payments received
- Provide clarity on filed claims and answer any inquiries from customers
- Benefits include:
- Health, dental, vision
- Disability – Short and Long Term
- 25k Life insurance policy
- PTO and paid holidays
- 401K (with Match)
- Uncapped commission
- Free breakfast
- Career Path with wage consideration
- Savings clubs
- Insurance education reimbursement
- Wellness program, including EAP resource and free counseling sessions
- Self-Progressive career path offered for all roles
Say yes to some of the finest employee perks
Begin your day with our complimentary breakfast items and enjoy some delicious yogurt, fresh fruit, eggs and more.
Get incentivized to participate in our corporate wellness initiatives. Pursue mental and phycial health on us!
Wilber shares its earnings with its employees through a success share program in the form of monthly checks.
In honor of our single and busy parents, employees can set work hours to better fit their life style.
Satisfied and happy employees make all the difference. Start with a higher salary and earn more money with Wilber.
Get reimbursed for continued education in your field and earn more money as you advance in your career.
health insurance plans
We offer customizable, low-cost health insurance plans that fit your budget and can be extended to the whole family.
dental and vision plans
Everything you and your family needs for a healthy mouth, a great smile and a clear vision. Optional Plan.
401K retirement plan
Grow your money with a generous company match in our customizable retirement plan. Optional plan.