Data Entry Administrative Support
Hours: 8-4:30 First 30 days/ Set your own hours at 30 days
At Wilber, our mission is to partner with clients with the goal of providing them an excellent return. Our staffing mission is to hire ideal team players like you, and help grow skills that benefit you in your career. That is why we will provide you with an environment focused on transparency, training, trust, and respect. We value hard work, integrity, and commitment to excellence, which is why we offer a benefits package with extra perks that supports your life and wellbeing. There is something for everyone who joins our team, including promotional opportunity.
- You may be in between careers, seeking a new opportunity, or new to an office workplace.
- You are a friendly and well-organized individual who seeks to WIN at Work
- You work well individually and in a team environment
- You have an eye for details, but understand mistakes are how we learn
- You are coachable; you enjoy learning and are not afraid to contribute new ideas
- You love to have fun and enjoy relationships with coworkers
- High School diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills
- Review files from our clients for appropriate handling.
- Communicate challenges and praises to leadership and your team.
- Help us improve our process by sharing your ideas
While working full time at Wilber, you can expect benefits that support your physical, emotional and financial wellbeing.
- Wage:14.40 hourly
- Extra income: Wilber provides a portion of the company success to all non-commission staff each month
- Benefits include:
- Health, dental, vision
- Disability – Short and Long Term
- 25k Life insurance policy
- 10 days PTO, 10 paid holidays, and 2 floating holidays/ year
- Retirement options: 401K (with Match)
- Savings clubs
- Insurance education reimbursement
- Wellness program, including EAP resource and free counseling sessions
- Self-Progressive career path offered for all roles
- Find out about additional perks at www.wilberjobs.com.
- Learn more about our company at https://wilbergroup.com/about/
Commitment to Community: At Wilber, we are real people who are committed to bettering our community and the world around us. We offer opportunities for team members to suggest/participate in fund raisers and community service events that matter to them, with the option to apply for company sponsorship.
All aspects of employment, including decisions to hire, promote, discipline or discharge will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business need.
Check out our social media:
- Instagram: @thewilbergroup
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/WilberGroup/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/wilbergroup/
- Great Place to Work Certification: https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/7023903
Say yes to some of the finest employee perks
Begin your day with our complimentary breakfast items and enjoy some delicious yogurt, fresh fruit, eggs and more.
Get incentivized to participate in our corporate wellness initiatives. Pursue mental and phycial health on us!
Wilber shares its earnings with its employees through a success share program in the form of monthly checks.
In honor of our single and busy parents, employees can set work hours to better fit their life style.
Satisfied and happy employees make all the difference. Start with a higher salary and earn more money with Wilber.
Get reimbursed for continued education in your field and earn more money as you advance in your career.
health insurance plans
We offer customizable, low-cost health insurance plans that fit your budget and can be extended to the whole family.
dental and vision plans
Everything you and your family needs for a healthy mouth, a great smile and a clear vision. Optional Plan.
401K retirement plan
Grow your money with a generous company match in our customizable retirement plan. Optional plan.