Entry Level - Collections Specialist (Spanish/English)
Entry Level - Collections Representative (Spanish/English)
- Make outbound calls to customers/debtors informing of claim filed against them
- Receive and transfer inbound calls
- Accurately obtain payments via card and ACH (electronic check payment)
- Negotiate repayment and financial plans to recover assets for clients
- Update/validate contact information
- Successfully notate files of conversations had and payments received
- Provide clarity on filed claims and answer any inquiries from customers
- Update and review all accounts to keep records of payments up to date
- High School diploma or GED required
- Spanish reading, writing, and speaking skills
- Strong organization skills and precise attention to detail
- Ability to deescalate conflict
- Willing to learn new computer skills
- Demonstrates initiative and good judgement
- Work well in a fast-paced environment
- Phone etiquette
- Insurance knowledge is a plus
- Professional and friendly behavior
- Customer service or sales experience is appreciated
Wilber is the leading insurance recovery law firm in the US partnering with some of the most recognized insurance providers nationwide. Our workplace culture is exceptional, and the service provided to our clients and community is second to none. This position requires a person with attention to detail and a professional, friendly behavior. Must be organized, energetic, and able to multi-task.
Check us out at wilberjobs.com!
Say yes to some of the finest employee perks
Begin your day with our complimentary breakfast items and enjoy some delicious yogurt, fresh fruit, eggs and more.
Get incentivized to participate in our corporate wellness initiatives. Pursue mental and phycial health on us!
Wilber shares its earnings with its employees through a success share program in the form of monthly checks.
In honor of our single and busy parents, employees can set work hours to better fit their life style.
Satisfied and happy employees make all the difference. Start with a higher salary and earn more money with Wilber.
Get reimbursed for continued education in your field and earn more money as you advance in your career.
health insurance plans
We offer customizable, low-cost health insurance plans that fit your budget and can be extended to the whole family.
dental and vision plans
Everything you and your family needs for a healthy mouth, a great smile and a clear vision. Optional Plan.
401K retirement plan
Grow your money with a generous company match in our customizable retirement plan. Optional plan.