Front Line Adjuster
Front Line Adjuster
At Wilber, entry level Front Line Adjusters are able to earn uncapped commissions and special benefit packages. Join one of the nation's top and most innovative Subrogation Recovery Law Firms!
Wilber is the leading insurance recovery law firm in the US partnering with some of the most recognized insurance providers nationwide. Our workplace culture is exceptional, and the service provided to our clients and community is second to none. This position requires a person with attention to detail and a professional, friendly behavior. Must be organized, energetic, and able to multi-task.
- Set up and resolve claims with an adverse carrier on claims that typically settle in approximately 60 days
- Prepare subrogation demands per department guidelines
- Contact responsible parties to negotiate a settlement on behalf of the client
- Identify and move files to senior adjusters when complex issues or settlement delays are identified
- High School diploma or GED required
- Have experience in the insurance industry, particularly subrogation (preferred)
- One year directly working subrogation collection claims is a plus
- Are self-driven with proven track record of meeting and exceeding expectations
- Possess a competitive nature and positive attitude
- Are a proven negotiator and able to think outside of the box
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screen
- Have computer skills such as typing, learning new software, general internet navigation
Check us out at wilberjobs.com!
Say yes to some of the finest employee perks
Begin your day with our complimentary breakfast items and enjoy some delicious yogurt, fresh fruit, eggs and more.
Get incentivized to participate in our corporate wellness initiatives. Pursue mental and phycial health on us!
Wilber shares its earnings with its employees through a success share program in the form of monthly checks.
In honor of our single and busy parents, employees can set work hours to better fit their life style.
Satisfied and happy employees make all the difference. Start with a higher salary and earn more money with Wilber.
Get reimbursed for continued education in your field and earn more money as you advance in your career.
health insurance plans
We offer customizable, low-cost health insurance plans that fit your budget and can be extended to the whole family.
dental and vision plans
Everything you and your family needs for a healthy mouth, a great smile and a clear vision. Optional Plan.
401K retirement plan
Grow your money with a generous company match in our customizable retirement plan. Optional plan.