Respondent Arbitration Writer (Remote Only)
- Primary duty will be writing applicant arbitrations - may also be required to write some applicant arbitrations
- Responsible for preparing contentions and evidence to submit to Arbitration Forums, NAMIC, or KIAA
- Researching applicable statutes and caselaw to include in evidence
- Has knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within the field
- Will be asked to provide samples of respondent and applicant arbitration contentions
- 2 years minimum working as an arbitration writer using Arbitration Forums writing both respondent and applicant arbitrations
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in fast paced, team environment
- Ability to work independently and use intuitive decision making
- Able to handle urgent and sometimes difficult claims
- Detail-oriented in a multi-tasking environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with individuals from all backgrounds
- Ability and willingness to handle arbitration cases of increasing complexity and severity
Visit https://wilbergroup.com/about to learn more!
Say yes to some of the finest employee perks
Begin your day with our complimentary breakfast items and enjoy some delicious yogurt, fresh fruit, eggs and more.
Get incentivized to participate in our corporate wellness initiatives. Pursue mental and phycial health on us!
Wilber shares its earnings with its employees through a success share program in the form of monthly checks.
In honor of our single and busy parents, employees can set work hours to better fit their life style.
Satisfied and happy employees make all the difference. Start with a higher salary and earn more money with Wilber.
Get reimbursed for continued education in your field and earn more money as you advance in your career.
health insurance plans
We offer customizable, low-cost health insurance plans that fit your budget and can be extended to the whole family.
dental and vision plans
Everything you and your family needs for a healthy mouth, a great smile and a clear vision. Optional Plan.
401K retirement plan
Grow your money with a generous company match in our customizable retirement plan. Optional plan.