Specialty Subrogation Adjuster
Visit https://wilbergroup.com/about/ to learn more!
- Full time employees receive full benefits (Medical, Vision & Dental) with Short/Long Term Disability
- 401(k) w/ Company Match
- PTO & Paid Holiday Leave
- and much more
- Perform investigations, adjustments, negotiations, while meeting individual/team production goals regarding auto subrogation claims against personal and commercial claimants
- Prepare subrogation demands per department guidelines
- Contact responsible parties to negotiate a settlement on behalf of the client
- Research state laws to support and resolve claim, using proper procedures.
- Perform skip tracing and other investigative work, as needed.
- Have a bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience in the insurance industry, particularly handling medical payment, no-fault PIP and UMBI.
- Have a least one year directly working medical payment, no-fault PIP, UMBI subrogation claims.
- Have, or working on, one or more of these professional insurance designations: CPCU, AIC, AIS, AINS, or CSRP.
- Are self-driven with proven track record of meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Possess a competitive nature and positive attitude.
- Are a proven negotiator and able to think outside of the box.
- Pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
- Have computer skills such as typing, learning new software, general internet navigation.
- Telecommute opportunities considered for qualified candidates.
Say yes to some of the finest employee perks
Begin your day with our complimentary breakfast items and enjoy some delicious yogurt, fresh fruit, eggs and more.
Get incentivized to participate in our corporate wellness initiatives. Pursue mental and phycial health on us!
Wilber shares its earnings with its employees through a success share program in the form of monthly checks.
In honor of our single and busy parents, employees can set work hours to better fit their life style.
Satisfied and happy employees make all the difference. Start with a higher salary and earn more money with Wilber.
Get reimbursed for continued education in your field and earn more money as you advance in your career.
health insurance plans
We offer customizable, low-cost health insurance plans that fit your budget and can be extended to the whole family.
dental and vision plans
Everything you and your family needs for a healthy mouth, a great smile and a clear vision. Optional Plan.
401K retirement plan
Grow your money with a generous company match in our customizable retirement plan. Optional plan.