Auto Subrogation Adjuster (Small Balance)
Are you ready to have a professional career in the subrogation industry at a company that strives to be the premier receivable assets management company? Join us at Wilber & Associates. Support our client-partners by sharing in a culture of unity based on communication and shared purpose.
Our experienced staff consistently delivers high-performance results by being a community of professionals who enjoy and take satisfaction in our work.
Compensation: Experienced Subrogation Adjusters (those with at least 2 years of working an inventory of subrogation claims) earn annual salaries of up to $60,000 which includes commissions; many will make more. Full benefit package is included.
As a Subrogation Adjuster, you will:
· Be responsible for investigations, adjustments, negotiations of subrogation claims against adverse insurance carriers, while meeting individual and team production goals.
· Perform skip tracing and other investigative work, as needed
· Prepare subrogation demands per department guidelines
· Research state laws to support and resolve claim, using proper procedures.
· Contact responsible parties to negotiate a settlement on behalf of the client.
Here at Wilber, we:
· Provide client-partners with an excellent net return through continuously improved recovery management services.
· Foster a community where team members provide excellent service to client-partners.
· Strive to hand complaints up and compliments around and down, encouraging an environment of trust and professionalism.
· Offer company activities that include quarterly off-site events, contests, and special events.
· Are a family of team members that believe in doing the right thing for each other and the world around us.
You are Qualified if you:
· Have a bachelor's degree or equivalent education and experience in the insurance industry, particularly subrogation.
· Have a least one year directly working subrogation collection claims.
· Have, or working on, one or more of these professional insurance designations: CPCU, AIC, AIS, AINS, or CSRP.
· Are self-driven with proven track record of meeting and exceeding expectations.
· Possess a competitive nature and positive attitude.
· Are a proven negotiator and able to think outside of the box.
· Pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
· Have computer skills such as typing, learning new software, general internet navigation.
· Telecommute opportunities considered for qualified candidates.
To learn more about us and what we do, visit: wilbergroup.com/about